Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm afraid,for this moment.

I found that I always have a hard time
switching myself back to reality
after all the ups and downs.

Forgot how to stay calm...
Emo never really leaves me
Stress never really leaves me
They are essential to push me go forward
At the same time,
I'm scared...

To someone,I have a gift.
Which I've been keeping since May.
It was,it is,it will be inside my bag,
Forgive me,I don't have the courage to give.
I wished I didn't buy it initially.

The word stuck in my throat never voice out,
The msg stuck in my draft box never sent out,
I don't know how we end up here.
But trust me,I'm having a hard time
coping with life without talking to you.
Oh well,life...
Friends come and go,
I understand.

Things will get better.
One day,I'll be good enough
to face this world without fear!
I promise myself,
I'll stay strong...

PS: how can she find me with just one word EMO. Do I really look sad? ==

No comments: