Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last time...

My blog is nice to read. Hahahaha! I'm bored,so I read back all the entries. I like the way I encouraged myself. It sounded like I have a very strong will that I wanna achieve something. I express every penny of my thought on my blog.

However,as time goes by,I've changed. I'm a totally different person now. I'm a coward,lazy and boring person now. Yes,I think so. Most of the time,I'll just accept whatever that comes my way. I'm so lazy to explain,so lazy to change,so lazy to deal with problem. I accept everything regardless it is right or wrong,I want or don't want. Because I'm sick of fighting for anything. Probably life has taught me to protect myself more. I'm building wall,just like everybody does. No longer think so highly of myself. Maybe in other people life,I'm not that important as I thought I was....

Yeah,I was once a fighter until everything around let me down.

They say fire starting in my heart,reaching a fever pitch and they bring me out of dark...
The scars of your love,they leave me breathless....

The lyrics remind me the life I used to have.... no more. :)

No comments: