Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How?

Ok,say what...
I'm going to KK soon.
I don't really worry about money.
But without money,life is "stressful"
because you tend to think alot.
Your shopping is restricted,
in fact everything is restricted.

Next week gonna be a super free week.
Coz my boss din arrange any job for me.
thus,I 失业 liao.

I wanna go take photos actually.
Go to beach or anywhere outside..
First I will think,hmmmmm
No people go with me.
Second,if got people wanna go with me,
I have to drive.
Thinking about last week,
my mum complained about my petrol fee.
Oops...
Pump my own petrol?
bo $$..
See the importance of $$ ?

Oh someone,please save me...
Get me out of here!!!
How nice if I have a friend,
who like photography,
willing to take turn to drive...
I wasn't saying my friends don't want to drive,
but they don't have cars.
I understand completely.
That's the problem.

haizzz...
I think EMO comes from boredom...

It seems like there is nothing I can do alone at home.
Sigh.. life~

No comments: