Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Say a prayer when you feel something.

Wake up feeling useless and stressful.
Assignments and CA.
oh,leave me alone and give me some space.
Phew~ what a way to start a day.
STUPID!
But then.....
Browse thru facebook on my bed using my cellphone,
and I saw this : HAKUNA MATATA.
posted by a friend.
Oh yeah,I posted something about this last time too.
Don't worry,be happy. I Used To say.
I shouldn't worry. :)
Thanks,I guess God sends the msg to me thru my friend.
It does lift me up a bit.
Check me when I murmur,Lord.
And when I complain and grumble,regard it not.
Thank You.
You make my day.
Let start the day with a smile and God's love.
Will you dance with me in God's presence?
:)))))

ps : I think my hair is funny and it eventually made me smile when I brushed my teeth. HAHAHAHAHA.. cool,I entertain myself. XD

No comments: