Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm fine.

I'm toasted.
beach,driving,walking,selling...everything
under the super duper hot sun.
and I realized I don't sweat at all.
that's why I feel very hot inside,
So uncomfy and sickening.
:S

Yesterday WUS was great.
We earned about 1k in a single day.
WOW,I really love myself la when I tawar-menawar with customer.
I'm good at talking,man.
don't play play.

Have been acting like a zombie for this week.
Sorry,I'm neither sick nor moody.
I'm just very tired....
so the very tired.
cannot imagine kinda tired.
and sleepy.
that's all.

Going to church is fun and the best.
Stay united,KCYS.
I really do wish I can serve
as much as I can in these 4 years.
I notice only a few cina-s in our community.
ya,the sense of NOT Belonging does come in once in a while.
and I feel left out.
oh well,somehow people manage to pull me back.
and most importantly,
God stick us together.
I really don't know what would I be
without my family in Christ.
No matter who you are,
In God family,
you guys are always my dearest friends,
my support and strength.

Tonight CNY night,
SHOW TIME,baby~

No comments: