Friday, February 11, 2011

Jesus loves me. :)

I think we sang well la this morning. LOLx
I just feel happy and contented to be able to go to church every week.
I'm neither tied nor restricted.
I'm free and I'm glad that God has found me.
Over the years,people always think that we're searching for God.
However,it's God that seeks for us most of the time.
come to think of this,
when Adam committed sin,did he go to God and claimed that he's wrong.
the answer is NO.
God is the one who keep calling for Adam.
From this point,we can clearly see that,
it is sin that keeps us away from God.
And Jesus came,to take away this sin.
Who am I to receive such a big gift
yet I'm just a sinner.
I share a part on nailing our Lord on the cross.
Christ has died for us.
and no sin is bigger than not believing you can be forgiven.
Christ has died
Christ has died
FOR OUR SIN
God is always there
to forgive
it's all depends on oneself whether to open and receive or shut and reject.
God without human still God.
but man without God is nothing.
He first loves us and restore the ability to love on us.
that we'll be able to love one another.
all because He loves.
and today Jesus told me
I'm forgiven and He loves me.
I know...

No comments: