Tuesday, November 9, 2010

it's a night post/morning

after reflection,then i realize there's sth very wrong with me. LOLx. i want what i want is what i normally say and act. i'm always very eager to show my desire and enthusiasm. and maybe due to stubbornness/kiasuness,most of the time,i want things to happen according to my way. jump out of my lil zone, can actually see things clearer. it takes time,passion,and perhaps some luck to see the result. being bullheaded is bad.

next step,i'll learn to be patient and let things fall into place naturally. don't force. study,still need to study. but try not to give myself so much pressure. i don't wish to become bald by the time i graduate. happy-go-lucky is the attitude i should pick up again. wahahahahahahhahaha

feel like playing chess,anyone?

No comments: