Thursday, November 4, 2010

happy moment

birthday is meant to be remembered and celebrated. get a birthday cake and the party is on! having your family and friends to sing a birthday song,blow candles(you can have three wishes before this =D) and icing fight is a must.

i've thrown many surprise party for my friends. most extreme one,went to lisa's house at 12am,call her out,put the cake on top of the car and drive thru! love the surprised face. and i'm always the one who start the icing face drawing. end up kena attacked by others. hahaha.. yay,i had fun! i miss my family,they are always there to celebrate for me. da jie,the organiser has always tried so hard to hold the family bond together. go makan,birthday cake,laughter,play cards,squeeze together to watch tv,take photos....

next year,i'm far away from them. hope someone actually remember and bother to text me or write me a short note in fb. they will,i know. kill them if they don't. hahaha! coz they are my friends. i deserve and appreciate their blessing and wishes. hahahaha.. and i don't care,i'm going to tumpang big fat sheep's birthday on december and celebrate mine! LOLx

birthday means alot to me. everyone deserves a warm-hearted one. =)) no one can be left out including me!!!

halo,it's just november. =X

;P

2 comments:

Adeline said...

LOL. Nvm at least you can celebrate christmas at home tis year. i miss celebrating christmas and my birthday at home too... i missed those celebration for many yearssss.... i'm so exited for the coming christmas cause i'm celebrating it at homeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Sang said...

at least can go to christmas eve mass la. LOLx chun chun christmas back. hahaha