Saturday, November 20, 2010

bye first semester.. soon

before i came to university,i had heard many things about university. as in the work load,people,lecturer and all those stuff. thus,i was very curious about how my uni life would turn out to be.

and many friends who had entered college or university before me,have warned me not to take it too serious about friendship or boy n girl relationship. in university,we should "help each other"(use each other in bad way) to get to our goals. i didn't agree,at the same time i didn't disagree. i took precaution thou,when i talk to strangers.

before this,i seriously don't like being here. i felt left out,i felt i've made a wrong decision,i felt like i'm an outsider in a total new strange place. most of the time,i like to be alone and i felt lonely. i felt frustrated,i felt angry,i felt disappointed. i refused to say to anybody including my family because i don't want to complain. you might see me being nice to everyone,i laughed and played,inside it's all empty.

slowly,i get to know CUS people. the first time i feel myself belong to somewhere. in God's house,the church. there is the only place i feel calm and peace. and of course the only time to get away from campus. hahahaha!

slowly,we started to unite. we pray the rosary together. we sing for church choir together. we support one another. we share,laugh and play TOGETHER. yes,i fully participate and enjoy it. now i feel more easy to be in campus for the good Lord have blessed me with many siblings in Christ.

slowly,i've got myself a true friend who i can really talk to. she teaches me many things and influenced me in many ways(both good and bad xP). i would not say we have been thru alot but definitely not little. a friend who i really trusted and wish to cherish for a lifetime. and thanks for telling me what you told me just now. i feel exactly the same too. you've shown to me,i'm not an outsider and make me believe in many things.

slowly,i learned to tolerate and accept many things regardless good or bad. i thank God for everything i've been thru in these few months. i guess thats how He shape me into a better person especially thru different trials.

for now,i no longer hate this place. instead,i think i'll have a very memorable uni life here. no,i mean i'll make my uni life a memorable experience.

each day,i wish to get closer to God and do what You require,Lord. please continue to bless me,bless my family and my friends. for we,need Your blessing in everything we do and may everything we do give glory to Thee.

No comments: