Friday, October 8, 2010

just do your best

my biggest dream...

is to find happiness...

in my everyday life!

thus,actions must be taken.

happiness doesn't come to me automatically

find a reason to happy.

there are many things that can make me happy.

food,money,jokes,facebook..

none of these last.

something is missing.

tried to look into myself and find.

i think i've lost my confidence and fear of failure has taken his place

i think i've lost my health and tiredness has taken his place

i think i've lost my discipline and procrastination has taken his place

everytime i feel like saying something,i think about it and swallow it back.

because when you say it too often,people won't listen.

it's kinda like impossible to find someone who truly listen to you

you don't have to agree,don't have to say anything. just listen.

i need a trash bin to pour out my worries and dissatisfaction

but who wanna be a trash bin right? so just keep it la.

who don't have problem. everyone does.

at the same time,it is to avoid self pity and keep myself strong ;)

sometimes i call myself loser which i should not

sometimes i call myself coward which i should not

asked many people am i like that?

mum said i'm not

friends said i'm not

are they just trying to comfort me?

once again i denied myself eventhough outside confirm me

people look at you exactly the same as how you think of yourself

I'M NOT and i REFUSE to become one.

i need more self motivation and acknowledgement

last,don't compare me with others. extremely hate it

No comments: