Saturday, October 16, 2010

all mix up!

morning jog is good. a moment of loneliness,a moment of silence...

i can sense that mum is happy when she told me that dad takes her to the park every morning. does the msg work? i don't know. i'm surprised my dad does it. last time my mum and i used to drag him,he never go. probably daddy needs more love.. he always look so strong. did i take him for granted? throughout these years,do i really care for him? sorry,dad,i really am.

oi pisang,this is for you! when something really good happen,i miss you because you're the one i wanna share with. when something troubling me,i miss you because you're the one who understand me or at least try as much as you can to understand. when i'm bored,i miss you because you're the one who bother to reply my message eventhough it's obviously lame. i cherish the feeling of being loved and knowing that no matter what someone is there for me that i can talk about anything. i may not know you long enough,but i know we can be some sort like best friends. if not forever,at least for these 4 years. =))

like all of us,we have pretty serious mood swings.

however,pork cheer me up. thank you,Jane! for the non-halal food. ^^

phew~ what a day.

No comments: