Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ups and downs

last sunday was a relaxing weekend i've ever had. ivy,my sister and i went to kbox to SOL(sing out loud) hahaa.. we had a great time. it was really really good to do that once in a while. hahaha.. too bad,ah ying couldn't join us.

after that,my sister and i went to da jie's house since her 'parents-in-law' weren't around kuching. muahahahaha!! watched genious go go go and ate lotsa crisps there!!! yiiipppeeee~ and lou po called far from kl,we chat for like nearly three hours. goodness~~ slept at 2am,can't remember when was the last time i go to bed so late. @.@""

it's monday,back to normal life... i'm always good at switching my mode. i really wish that i can start of a week with a bright smile but i couldn't. i don't seem to enjoy my job that much recently. i don't feel appreciated when comes to facing children. sigh... i got nobody to share my problem,no one can teach me what to do and how to do. =(

No comments: