Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HURT = PAIN = STUBORN

have you ever been hurt by sb? that's what my churchmate asked me that day. i find it quite interesting and thought of sharing here.
i answered my friend : no,i don't hurt ppl so ppl don't hurt me lo. hahaha! (hopefully no)
well,maybe yes.. i mean of course i get hurt and hurt ppl before. just that i don't seem to remember very clearly. i'm very sorry for the 'hurt ppl' part. as for myself, i can be very angry at that moment. after some time,i'll just let go. one thing very good about me is that i'm a very forgetful person. i tend to forget things very quickly. guess it serves as an advantage in this way. haha.. hey,anger harms ones health. just relax ok? go sleep when you're upset.. it helps. xP
anything happen,happen for a reason. you're merely torturing yourself by just looking at the negative side. everything has good and bad,it's all depend on you. =)

so,are you afraid to let go?

No comments: