Sunday, November 24, 2013

Just another bad day.

The glasses of my watch is cracked.
WHO DID THAT???

I lost my tupperware bottle AGAIN.
I think it was left in the cafe.
Hopefully still can find it thou I know chance will be very small.

Many things have to be edited for my research
280 respondents for my sample size.
Oh God,save me.
WHERE GOT SO MANY PREGNANT WOMEN AROUND???

Brochure and video clip...
I'm FORCED to do quasi-experimental study
Wow,sounds cool,right?
Damn, I don't even know what the heck is quasi-experimental.

Wanted to buy some food for supper.
purposely drive there after mass.
THEY ARE NOT SELLING IT TONIGHT!!!

Back, there is this big cockroach crawling on my table
SHIT SHIT,run here and there
KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After a tough fight,GO TO HELL YA DIRTY  BUG!

ps: why is this stupid internet doesn't let me post this!!!???
T.T
*deep deep depressed*

No comments: