Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bad experience

Tayar pancit = 130
Insurance = 158
Roadtax = 70
Service = 90
Battery = 50

Please be good to me, my car.

Thanks for being honest. I know it won't leak/pancit on its own. I don't remember I did hit anything sharp before I handed it to you. I have so much bad experience of lending my car to other people. Everytime I lend it to other people,sure I have to pay to repair. It never come back to me in good piece. Even if it is like just for three days. I feel so disheartened, upset, disappointed and unfair. After I tested you then you confess. In God's grace, I'll forgive you. Sometimes, I do hate the word "sorry" because it doesn't solve the problem.(what I really think which is not good)
At the same time, I thank God for giving me such a good and supportive family. Nobody will ever treat me like how they have treated me. I just wished that I don't have to spend so much money and caused burden to them anymore. Hopefully everything will be alright now. Definitely stressed out when my car broke down. Me also broke.

Anyway, Move On...

No comments: