Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Please Iron Your Uniform

You know what,
mum used to nag
why you no want to iron your uniform yourself
I was like WHATEVER,as if people would actually look at it and comment

Last last,kena la lecturer last week...
Bikin malu in front of other coursemates
Haiz,not really that bad la
but the lecturer actually pulled me aside
and talked to me
"I think you should change your uniform next year,it look very old... and please iron your baju before you come clinical"
OMG,at that moment I felt like digging a hole and buried my head into it...
You know la,as usual
coursemates will be like
"Song,tadi apa puan cakap dgn kamu ah?"
Kept asking...
Thank God the lecturer is considerate enough to tell me alone in the a room
I'm kinda scared of her,she is the only one who is constantly commenting on me
1st year,my hair... so second year I cut it
3rd year rambut panjang,I make sure my hair is clean and use a hair band
she commented on my uniform pulak
What a stressful posting...
Painful experience
Guai guai ask my rumet teach me iron baju la!
I can do it

Tomorrow go posting again
Lord,have mercy...
my little heart is hurt enough :C

#A student nurse who is afraid of clinical facilitator
extremely takut!
=.=

No comments: