Thursday, March 28, 2013

FB

I admit I'm some sort like a stalker in FB
I scroll through my facebook timeline most of the time
I mean everytime
Sometimes it is funny
You can actually see how a person status
reflect his/her personality

Some people are just forever SUNSHINE
Forever POSITIVE
outgoing,posting picture with friends
Happy,smiling,laughing!

Some people are just too bored
SHARE every little single picture
I think they spend most of their time in FB
Just like what I do

Some people are just damn NEGATIVE!
funny thing is his/her post is always about
how stupid a person can be,how he/she hate a person criticizing
Yet, they never realized that they also like that
hypocrite!
Blaming this blaming that
Better keep a distance with them
They can talk to you about somebody
Soon,they will talk to somebody about YOU!

Another type is silent type
They are always invisible
turn off the chatbox
no clicking the "like" button
BUT IN FACT THEY ARE THE REAL STALKER!
THEY KNOW EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON IN FB!!!!

HAHAHAHA
:P

No comments: