Sunday, April 29, 2012

bed is my comfort

I said : "aiyo,why stress didn't find me?
like that you call friends meh?"
Cheh,as if I'd look for friends when I'm stressed
as if they understand
as if they can make me feel better
same goes to others
in this world,most of the time,
we're on our own
no one can truly understand how you feel
most importantly
THEY CAN'T MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER
you'd have to figure it out yourself
because in the end,
you're on your own
This is not sarcastic or being hopeless
but honestly,you have to pick up yourself
forgive and move on
no one can help you
no one can motivate you
unless you put in effort to try it yourself first!
Once you think that you're mature,
actually there is nothing much left to say
those can digest,digest la
those can forgive,forgive la
those can ignore,ignore la
those can avoid,avoid la
none of above works? Leave la
why hurt yourself and others wor?

Don't care too much
once it is too much,you lose everything
beyond everything
crush you,creep you deep inside
and it takes long time to heal and to believe again
prevent,avoid,I always try to slow down and look
it comes naturally
I don't even have to think about it
I refuse and won't love like how I loved last time
I don't live there anymore
I protect myself and will always try to love myself more

I think
I can't,won't and I don't deserve to
maybe one day,someone special will appear
and show me
I can,I would and I deserved
:)

for now,brush teeth and go to sleep
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

3 comments:

Athena C said...

*give sang sang a banana* :D

Sang said...

why banana? HAHAHAHA! That day,I received banana from my friend. :P

Athena C said...

lol cause last time you complain lollipop fattening or something. banana healthy :p