Monday, April 16, 2012

Back to school,2nd day


Today as usual 8am-10am class
the rest semua class canceled.
Oh well,"unfortunately"
We have to stay because class replacement
I think 30-40 years old or above UNMARRIED lecturer/s(female)
seriously more fierce and unreasonable
Freaky freaky...
Somemore, unmarried nurses are weird...
Oh no,if I decided not to marry in future,
would I be like them?
OHNOOOOO~~~

Today,early in the morning,
I was blur blur,semi conscious(just wake up mah)
took my newly bought toothpaste(in a box)
suddenly,the toothpaste dropped out from the box
the sharp sharp end hit my foot and ta da!

Bleeding and now bruise...
only people like me will injured in this "creative" way
Urgh,pardon me...
==
although just a small hole,
Cacat dy,every move I make,
I feel pain...
><|||
Now,in the library,
after some time...
Phew,night study in cold air...
*LIKE*

Clinical posting...
Labor room tomorrow...
Hmmmmm
Witness opening vagina,newborn,suffering mother
pain and love?
Life is amazing...

No comments: