Friday, February 10, 2012

let go to get more

when I fed my dog this afternoon, I realized something.
First I gave him a biscuit,he caught it and keeping it in his mouth. Then,I wanted to give him second piece,he wanted to grab it but couldn't. He so reluctant to give up the first one. I was saying stupid,let go so that you can have more. He jumped jumped and jumped. When I tried to take d first biscuit from him,he ran away. Funny dog.
well,think of it. Most of the time,we're not willing to let go what we have in hand even when it hurts. Because we always think that it is mine,why should I give up? Sometimes thing is just not meant to be. Or maybe God just want us to put aside sth for awhile and let d right thing fall together. well,time to be smart and open up.. maybe life is offering sth more and better. Only if we let go of our past..

No comments: