Sunday, February 19, 2012

First day of school

Welcome to second year second semester
First day of detox,no meat for three days
Well,not difficult since our cafe provide vegetarian food
First briefing and lecture
No more first-day-no-lecture crap
Everything is back to normal
RUSH~
Time table,pack..
How pack?
Everyday 8am-5pm except clinical day and Sunday
Clinical day no more half-day-relax luxury,afternoon 2-5pm lab practical
Imagine that,6:30am have to be in the wad then afternoon got class
No comment...
Sunday is my happy day then,8-1pm only. :)
Two days of ko-k,Monday and Wednesday
Straight after class 5:15-6:45pm
It is like working for so many hours each day

I can't imagine how busy I can be
But I know I can do it
Just do whatever I need to do,have to do on spot
As long as procrastination doesn't kick in
I will survive this semester

Funny thing
I told my coursemate
government or anyone,you better pay us high/compatibly
Or else we'd feel so IMBALANCE inside
Honestly,my friend of my age already working
sitting in the office,earning monthly,spending own money
buy car,travel,having fun
YET
I'm still studying and work for the hospital for free

I don't get a single cent for clinical posting,honestly.
I'd appreciate that if they pay me
Definitely more motivated
:b

Good luck for me!
I will put in my best.
Self checking,always
Most important,trust God and glorify Him.
:)

No comments: