Sunday, December 18, 2011

little updates

You used to be so important to me.
But now,you're just another normal friend.
Mad,I did stupid thing when I'm angry.
Should not do that again.
I thought I won't forget,
but as the time goes by,
I've forgotten almost everything
Forgot the pain you give
Forgot the smile you put on my face
Time has slowly take its place
And I'm forgetting you...

BORNExtraOrdinary!
Borneo night has officially gone into history.
They cleaned the hall,removed the chairs and flower pots.
BYE~~~
The best memory I will cherish for lifetime.
Word can't express how much I 舍不得 borneo night.
Two inspiring people that motivated me alot
First,Pearl Cheah.. She is awesome,just as her production.
Second,Seah Shu Yen.. Responsible and committed. Best partner ever!
Both of them "stimulate" my kiasu-ness in a good way
and work real hard to achieve the thing I want.
And Thank You,daddy God.
I know You have blessed me alot!
All my exams,I got good score which I think I don't deserve.
Thank you everyone,each and everyone who stay by me during ups and downs.
I love you all!

If happiness is a choice,I choose to be happy.

No comments: