Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A new day

I know it is another brand new day
I'm not excited about it
Knowing everything gonna repeat just like yesterday
It is an ordinary day.

This morning,
You came and printed your notes,
I know you don't want to trouble me.
But thank you,at least you guys thought of me
when you need help.
"Thank you" will do.
Free of charge

Like it when you touched my head
and said
"又瘦了"
是心疼我吗?
"我带你去吃早餐吧!"
:)

One of my friend text me this morning,
it seemed like she's asking for help
but I wasn't sure.
It was a complicated feeling
between help or not to help
I still called her after that,
relieved coz everything goes fine.

I'm always willing to help
as long as I can
as long as I don't think that you're using me

Thou sometimes I might think more
I wasn't giving willingly
in the end,I'll still help
I bet everyone does...

Lord,check me when I murmur
like now..

No comments: