Monday, June 13, 2011

Life is colourful.

Honestly,my job once made me so inferior.
My boss criticize about my appearance.
Everything I did sounded so wrong and stupid.
When I look into the mirror,I just hate myself...
that much, so much, too much.

Saturday was a bad day.
This happened when two person giving opinion.
No idea who to follow and people kept changing their mind.
That confused me.
And whatever shyt happen,I'm the one to be blamed.
That was unfair.
Sorry lo,you not in good mood is your business.
Scolded me without knowing the whole story,
I'm gonna show you my super black face.
And it's absolutely alright if you don't dare to talk to me.
Anything just push your wife.
I really beh tahan you lo.
Come on,be a man.

Yesterday was ok.
Happy to catch up with coussie.
We did facial,bake some bread,coffee and basically chit-chatting.
You know,gossip and stuff.
It's a relieve to throw out all my anger
and having someone to support you.
WOW,Best!
Only sisters and real best friends do that.
Family will always be there for you.
Encourage and enlighten.
I love them so much.

Oh ya,talking about my appearance.
I'm not ugly,I'm not pretty either.
But why keep criticizing my face and my hair?
I really very pek chek lo.
Can you pls tell me exactly how a waitress should look like?
Oh well,cousin helped me tie up my hair yesterday.
People like my hair including myself! =D
And he seemed to be pleased.
But I don't really care about his compliment already.
They sound so fake.
Prejudice.
I know right!
What to do,once you're hurt,it takes time to heal.
My heart was broken by your unintentional words.

Anyway,
be positive
keep improving myself
and be happy.

When I was down,You raise me up and tell me You love me. Thank You,Jesus. I know it's You who wipe my tears when I cried. :) May my weakness makes me a better person and all the Glory to You alone,now and forever. Amen

No comments: