Wednesday, August 25, 2010

running away is a way but not a Good and God way

had a nightmare,dream about failure in examination. i suppose i had not gone through the trauma yet.. wake up and try to think of it. is it because do i really let go all the unhappy past? or i'm just suppressing the affliction? after a short reflection,i realized that i've never walk through it because I've never learnt from my mistakes. everyday,every year i'm just doing the same thing,and end up with same result. perhaps i don't even know why i fail. put it this way, i stood up each time i fell just merely because i kept saying to myself i have to be strong.. it's time to do something. i know God want me to do something but i just choose ignore it whenever i face difficulties. procrastinating and last minute work, hurt people and get hurt... i'm not happy with myself,i'm not satisfied with my life. there's something within me is missing.. when darkness comes, who,where,how shall i lay my burden down?

pray.. i solemnly pray

Jesus said : "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Lord, here i offer the broken pieces of me and put my faith on You. heal me and guide me with Your grace and love. Amen

No comments: