Monday, August 16, 2010

anger

i don't really want to pollute my blog by revealing the ugly part of university life. But,that's life!! i experiencing everything my best friends told me before. the people here are not much different as other places,i suppose. i see hypocrisy,jealousy,sarcasm... how a person breaks his/her promise due to some benefits.. how a person can be so selfish that he/she doesn't want to tell you something you're suppose to know.. how people treat you nicely in front of others at the same time, backstabbing you.. well,do they do all that because i threaten them? i never thought of fighting with anyone,noob! and if you think you can put me down by doing all those dirty threat,i feel sorry for you.. because you'll never ever succeed. SH*T!

worst still,i don't seem to find anyone i can talk to. i miss talking to er jie, ivy, ying, lisa, nana, jen, py, yy, yan yan, carm, connie, theresa, pik yun... anyone i used to pour out my emotion...

i've had enough of it. it's time to stand up for myself and don't blame me if my bullets kena you!

3 comments:

Adeline said...

tat's uni life... i'm so sick with those ppl too... =(

Athena C said...

>.< dont be too nice!! it's okay to be mean. next september will be my turn. =/ muacks/ stay strong!!

Sang said...

they are so mean with their words. feel so uneasy talking to them. sigh