Friday, September 25, 2009

competition

people always say hoh,don't compete to other people but yourself. tiok tiok,very true. throughout the years,i had slowly came to realise that I myself is the biggest competitor. can you imagine,each morning,wake up,hearing yourself say that you must do something today....etc. and the whole day,there's voice pop up from nowhere saying that give up la,you can't do it... it can be quite torturing and annoying if you're those who don't take sarcasm. sometimes,i do get bothered and stressful because of this so called evil sound. it seems like someone in me tried to goad me into a match by taunting me and saying that i'm nothing but a loser. the way he/she talks,sound so so so like me(the long-lost kiasu hui sang)!! cham lo,wont get multiple personality disorder gua? hmmmm.. still searching the source. is it the effect of being lonely,you talk more to yourself? haha.. good or bad?

however,i guess it's a power that push me forward. it inspired me. it keeps my day positive,competitive and exciting!! it's a very new and strange feeling that i feel recently. my weakness starring me in face,prodding me to be a better person. i know that i might not be able to get good result like what i did last time,but one thing for sure,i won't stop trying. just be P.O.S.T.I.V.E.

compete with yourself,challenge yourself,change yourself.
first take the log out of your own eye and the you will be able to see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. luke 6:41-42

like a sportman,people!! fair play, courtesy, striving spirit, and grace in losing. most important,enjoy the game of life!! ;-)

YEAH!!

No comments: