Thursday, January 8, 2009

weirdo

somehow i think i'm weird.. not weird,is very weird. ya,no need ppl say,i think so too! sad~ like now,i got tonnes of mathematics exercise waiting for me,but i end up posting blog here. weird la.. it's a weird yet ordinary day. mayb i just realised that i'm weird,that's why i feel weird weird, so post a weird entry?. mayb one day i find out that i'm actually not weird but 'unique'... sound better? hmmmm.. unique=weird? hohohoho..

yawn,i'm.... lazy! why must study? i guess every students ask about that. ppl say can earn lotsa money mah,then they say money is not everything. so that's mean study is not everything la? then why study take away my everything? my time,my confidence,my friends,my sleeping time.... the list goes on. so,don't study too hard,enjoy life.. that's the point!

what talking me!?!? it's like an idiot murmuring.. ok,get back to work. bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHA!!! THAT WAS WHAT I ASKED YESTERDAY!! Y HAVE TO STUDY...
lolx haiz... life is like that lu.. eh i wanna go Doulos inside also.. yeee!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, I think everyone is weird one way or another la...
lolx