Friday, January 16, 2009

happy birthday to me!

happy birthday to me!!! people say one year older,one year wiser... hmmm.. we'll see! haha
surprise after surprise. this year birthday make me feel like... a dream come true. well,i dream alot. i always think that birthday should be like today! haha.. teacher asked the whole class to wish you,someone planned a birthday party for you,whole class singing birthday song for you.. and i experience everything i dream today. lolx,last time,i used to be surprised too. ya,surprisingly disappointed because you hope something will happen but nothing happen. that's also a surprise too right? hahahhaa.. it seems like i worried too much ya? i feel loved and happy. =)

ANYWAY,
I HAD A GREAT TIME,
AND YOU GUYS DID A GREAT JOB!
LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS!
hahaha~

thank you for the celebration,wishes,presents,everything..
those who text me midnight,thank you very much! hahaha.. how you guys know i havn't sleep ha? =P

say a little prayer :
daddy God,you heard my prayer right? a boh why so many good things fall on me? hehe! i thank and praise You,my Lord. You're fantastic la! please keep my family and friends safe and happy everyday because i love them. Amen

No comments: