Monday, December 8, 2008

happy.

Flipping through pictures after pictures. i found out that i smile more often as compared to last time(or maybe a bit too much). I realized this from some people, they actually pleased and encouraged by a single smiley I put on my face. the confidence, happiness and strength that i found in HIM absolutely changed me and people around me positively and amazingly. hahaha.. wonderful =)

as you all know,I’m working as a part time tuition teacher now. Sometimes, the parents do complain about their children. I just smile and tell them, your girl/boy is doing very good, and she/he will do better. Amazingly, those kids who used to be very lazy, were encouraged and started to work. Few days later, their parents were like I don’t have to worry much in sending my child here as they love to come here! Hahaha.. our principal(my boss),parents, kids and I were happy. Seriously, human need to be affirmed and we cannot change others but we can change ourselves. Last time, I think I’d join the parents and start to nag at my students. Hahaha.. Well, every problem solve easily if you speak nicely, do your best, and lift them to God. I believe that.

No comments: