Wednesday, November 19, 2008

nowadays kids

me : write one page.
A : why we need to write? you're so annoying. you so clever,you write la..
me : ...

me : come on,last page.
B : i hate you i hate you!! i don't like to write,i wanna play!!!!!
me : ....

you hate me? hmmm.. B's A's sister. get the picture? still that phrase : if you're my daughter,slap slap slap,bang bang bang!!! *roar*

now,i become more clever liao.

me : write!
A : you're so annoying la.
me : what to do,you don't want to write mah.. keep working or else i can be more annoying and add more works. who ask me to be your teacher?
A : #@!$%&^#$@#$@% (OS)

hohohohoho.. challenge me! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa liew.. the children nowadays so smart oh..
LOLX!!!

Sang said...

yalo. so need a smarter teacher to handle those monkeys