Friday, November 14, 2008

first day of my holiday

i couldn't sleep well recently. starbucks espresso's fault? so strong kah? i drank that few days ago wor. hahahaha.. woke up at 6 and did my maths exercise. well,the very last day to hand in.. lolx Esther likes to do things last minute. then went to school,doi.. she wasn't there. waited for about 20 minutes? then i spent 3 hours in her office! geez,freezing cold la! btw,i found out mdm lily's actually a quite nice teacher to be with. lolx. uh huh,not her problem. actually i kinda scare of maths teachers because they tend to ask me questions =.= creepy

i need to find something to balance up my stress. hmmm.. what's next? oh ya,i'm going to work next monday. wish me luck ;) then empowered camp.. wheeeeee!! must be lotsa fun.. hehehe..

overall,just an ordinary day,i suppose. =)

No comments: