Monday, April 28, 2008

who are you,to judge me?

i had 4 big apple donuts.. and i was happy! and the world is so beautiful till..

'whats this invitation?' i said,holding an temuduga terbuka invitation card on my hand

" go to the website and find out la " she said

'i did but i din kena interview bah.. what interview le? what shd i prepare le?'

" call them "

'but duhav any contact number boh'

"... how bout ur form 6?? have u registered?"

'need register one meh? i tot they put everyone into form 6 after form 5.. hehe'

" DUN JS SIT THERE AND DO NTH,GO TO SCH AND ASK LA "

'......'

i just wanna say.. stop giving ur opinion if u din even try to help me.. and for ur information,i went to sch twice and the response i got was go back and wait,we'll announce and contact u guys if there's any newest information..

AND SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING,JUST KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT!

dun js simply throw a few words to me early in the morning and spoil my days! it's kinda sickening and annoying to quarrel with u!!!!! daddy,even aunt asked me to seek for advice frm u,but i'd NVR do so.. because i rather go to form 6 and waste my 2 years(like what ppl used to say) than talk to you! !@#$%^&$@#$#!^%#$% i know u too well,jie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmpf~

i know u're capable and smart.. everyone says so! 'u must keep ur sis as ur role model bla bla bla everything'~ i know tat! and so wat? there's nth to do wif me! since u NVR tried to help me.. fine~ js stop insulting and provoking! i couldn't stand the cold shoulder!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr.. pissed off!

the world is still vry beautiful.. the world is beautiful~~ mali mali hom~~~~ *take a deep deep breath* phew~

No comments: