Sunday, June 13, 2010

new job,new people,new thing!

why must people socialize? to learn. there are lotsa things we can learn from other people. you might know how to make sound but not communicating.

before i start to work,i have hardly any experience in talking to so many people in one day. currently,I'm doing something like ermm.. admin job which is like have to make lotsa phone calls. i felt kinda panic to talk to strangers at first. then slowly,i get more and more used to it..

the funniest thing is that my bahasa kinda terrible especially speaking. -.- i go tongue tight when i speak bahasa. what a pity,to acknowledge myself as a malaysian. =PP

menyiasoikan(kata dasar siasoi). oops,did i just use an informal word? oh well,it's not even a word afterall. oh dear~ hahaha.. lots to learn

anyway,it's a rare experience. and hopefully,I'll do better today. =))

1 comment:

Kent said...

I was just cruising by, and happened to see your blog. It's a very interesting read! Good luck at work!

Oh, and ifff you want to drop on by, I have a blog of my own... I'm looking for people to talk to on here and there aren't a lot of regular bloggers. Anyways, my blog is:

http://ivyandhollowtrees.blogspot.com/

... just in case you may feel obligated to check it out.... ;)

hope to hear from you soon!