Sunday, April 19, 2009

sigh..

she's leaving to miri next week. sighh.. i don't want this to happen but what to do?!?! i should be happy and supporting what she had decided but.. sighhh.. unhappy and still i can't accept it. thinking that no one will chat with me till midnight,keeping me company to church,share my sorrow and happiness. the empty bed besides mine,the cold room,the silence makes me feel so uneasy each night. as long as you're happy,i'll be happy. will always keep you in prayer. the sisterhood still there,just that we're no longer staying together all the time. i need time and everything will be fine.

life's challenging i should say. my brain have to fight against my emotion most of the time. and i'm experiencing a bad mood swing today. geez.. i feel very upset and gloomy now. argghhh,i better deal with it as soon as possible. it distracted me and i feel so discouraged doing anything. lousy day! =(

No comments: