Monday, March 14, 2011

She is here.
Once a month.
Here comes my mood swing.

Irritated by a friend this morning.
Nagging... I named it.
I starred at her and that shut her mouth.
Does my eye whisper mind your own business?
Phew.. Peaceful with you,buddy.
I'm not in good mood.
And don't ask me to smile when I don't feel like.
I don't know how to fake it anymore.
Or put it this way,I don't want.
Happy also a day,not happy also one..
Then unhappy lo.

However,CA result cheer me up a bit.
Just a bit.
So I'm balance now.
Neutral point. ding dong ding dong...
you got it.
Yeah..

I just don't like the troublesome it brings.
and of course a reason to be lazy.
It's tiring,seriously.

Another awesome thing,
Lost 2 kg in 2 weeks.
Cool enough.
Eat to celebrate.
Woops.
Fatty,trim your waistline,
improve your health
No dinner for you tonight. :)
Yerrr...

Another interesting thing...
Her waistline is same as hers.
Fuiyo, don't judge the book by its cover.
but she looks so tiny.
This shows that..
Eyes give you false information,sometimes.
LOL
Lesson of the day :
The one who speaks in front grab the attention.
Those who work behind,you're just nobody.

No comments: